Creative Writing - Make Friends, Influence Dreams, Inspirations, Success
http://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-ETXNYdmN/events/227481703/
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
1:00 PM to- .1. The Road Not TakenTWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth;Then took the other, as just as fair,And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear; Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same,And both that morning equally layIn leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day!Yet knowing how way leads on to way,I doubted if I should ever come back. I shall be telling this with a sighSomewhere ages and ages hence :Two roads diverged in a wood, and -I took the one less traveled by,And that has made all the difference.Robert Frost (1874–1963). Mountain Interval. 1920The Dream: Do What is Hard, Everyday, Inch by Inch...CALL 416 203 1624 to BOOK A VIP SPOT FOR THIS SESSION
-
Picasso Creative Writing Method: To execute, communicate and share our "CREATIVE MISSION" as set out below - *Comprehensive Creative Creativity with curated articles, posts, blogs and studies from around the world that support or relate to this rich inter-disciplinary approach to sustainable life-long creations and imagination.
Every Little bit Helps
Creative Mission
Search This Blog
Sunday, 3 January 2016
Make Friends, Influence Dreams, Inspirations, Success
Top Monthly Posts
-
YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG LISTENING TO THIS GUY By Emily Temple Ninety-four years after his birth (and more than thirty sinc...
-
“No one can build you the bridge on which you, and only you, must cross the river of life.” BY MARIA POPOVA “Do you have the courage ...
-
Graham Priest is a colleague of mine at City University of New York’s Graduate Center, a world renowned expert in logic, a Buddhist con...
-
Neurofeedback is effectively used to treat a wide variety of symptoms. In my previous blogs in this series on Neurofeedback , I ex...
-
BY MARIA POPOVA There are more things … likely to frighten us than there are to crush us; we suffer more often in imagination tha...
-
Wisdom “for strong artists and leaders—for fresh broods of teachers… and coming musicians.” By Maria Popova “The most...
-
This gentle form of exercise can help maintain strength, flexibility, and balance, and could be the perfect activity for the rest of ...
-
Basic vitamins, in the right amount, are key to a good memory, but many of us are deficient. Learn how to use foods and supplements ...
-
Summary: According to a new study, men have a stronger positive correlation between cardiorespiratory fitness and brain function as the...
-
Many people have been asking us recently about whether we all have a "Brain Age" and how we can reduce our "brain ages...
Inspirations of passions
Make your interests gradually wider and more impersonal, until bit by bit the walls of the ego recede, and your life becomes increasingly merged in the universal life. An individual human existence should be like a river — small at first, narrowly contained within its banks, and rushing passionately past rocks and over waterfalls. Gradually the river grows wider, the banks recede, the waters flow more quietly, and in the end, without any visible break, they become merged in the sea, and painlessly lose their individual being.
Bertrand Russel

